February 20, 2014
| Press Release
New Delhi, 20 January, 2014:
Nucleus Software Announces Q3 FY 2014 Results
Nucleus Software Exports Limited (NSE: NUCLEUS, BSE: 531209), a leading global software product and solutions provider to the banking and financial services industry, announced its financial results for the quarter ending 31st December, 2013. The revenue for the third quarter of FY 2014 grew to Rs. 89.96 crore
, a growth of 20.54 %
from the corresponding quarter of the previous year. Revenue for the first nine months of FY 2014 grew to Rs. 258.54 crore
, a growth of 17.34%
on a year on year basis.
Commenting on the performance of the third quarter, Mr. Vishnu R. Dusad, CEO and Managing Director
, Nucleus Software
, said, “We are continuing to register a healthy growth in the current financial year. We are happy to share that our increasing penetration in new markets has given us a positive momentum. Additionally, with the objective of building capabilities for the future, we have been investing in new talent and nurturing the existing talent pool. Our focus on our people has been to ensure quality and achieving perfection while delivering world class products to our customers.”
Nucleus Software has announced that its continued focus on building the right talent as a foundation of growth will remain one of its top priorities in the coming quarters. Focusing on integrated talent management for sustained higher performance, the company has recruited a healthy mix of graduate talent and experienced professionals in technology and business management areas.
In the current financial year, Nucleus Software has hired over 200 campus graduates and over 190 experienced professionals. In Q3 FY 14, the company hired a mix of over 100 campus graduate and experienced professionals. The organization has started investing in relationships and hiring from top B-Schools in India to strengthen the strategic management and functional business management capabilities across its various teams. Nucleus Software has strengthened its commitment and investment in Talent and Leadership Development initiatives to build leadership capability for the future across all levels in the organization. FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
Consolidated results for the quarter ended 31st December, 2013
Consolidated results for the nine months ended 31st December, 2013
- Revenue for the quarter stood at Rs. 89.96 crore from software products and solutions in comparison to Rs. 74.63 crore in the corresponding Q3 of the previous year.
- Product business revenue for the quarter was at Rs. 61.41 crore in comparison to Rs. 49.67 crore in the corresponding Q3 of the previous year.
- EBITDA for the quarter stood at Rs. 19.45 crore in comparison to Rs. 12.51 crore in the corresponding Q3 of the previous year.
- Net Profit after Tax (PAT) stood at Rs. 23.39 crore in comparison to Rs. 12.33 crore in the corresponding Q3 of the previous year.
- Earnings Per Share (EPS) for the quarter is at Rs. 7.22 in comparison to Rs. 3.81 in the corresponding Q3 of the previous year.
- Revenue at Rs. 258.54 crore from software products and software development services in comparison to Rs. 220.32 crore in the corresponding nine months of the previous year .
- Product business revenue at Rs. 178.84 crore in comparison to Rs. 148.07 crore in the corresponding nine months of the previous year.
- EBIDTA at Rs. 46.49 crore in comparison to Rs. 33.63 crore in the corresponding nine months of the previous year.
- Net Profit after Tax (PAT) at Rs. 45.50 crore in comparison to Rs. 34.72 crore in the corresponding nine months of the previous year.
- Earnings Per Share at Rs. 14.05 in comparison to Rs. 10.72 in the corresponding nine months of the previous year.
Cash and cash equivalents, including investments in debt schemes of mutual funds, fixed deposits with banks and tax free PSU bonds are at Rs. 299.45 crore
as on 31st December, 2013
, as against Rs. 249.44
crore on 31st December, 2012
For the quarter ended 31st December, 2013:
For the nine months ended 31st December, 2013:
- The third quarter of FY2014 saw a total of 3 new customers being added to the count of over 150 customers across the globe.
- In Q3 FY2014, 31 product module implementations successfully went live across geographies.
- The company won 8 new product orders worldwide.
- Won 15 new product orders worldwide.
- 9 new customers added.
- 43 product modules successfully implemented across geographies.
The global strength of employees at Nucleus Software as on 31st December, 2013 stands at 1532EVENT HIGHLIGHT
Nucleus Software hosted a customer meet to showcase its FinnOneTM Mobility Product Suite offering enhanced value and experience to the banking and financial services industry in Philippines market on 8th November 2013. To find out more about the company’s mobility product suite, please visit the following page: http://www.nucleussoftware.com/mobility.html
To find out more about the company’s participation at global events, please visit the following page: http://www.nucleussoftware.com/events.html NVESTOR CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION
On January 20, 2014, the management team at Nucleus Software including Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Mr. Vishnu R Dusad will participate in a conference call for Investors and Analysts at 4:00 PM IST.
Details of the Earnings Conference Call are given below:
||January 20, 2014
||4:00 PM IST
|All India Toll Free Number
Back Up All India Toll Free Number
|Dial In Access Numbers
||Delhi/ NCR: 011- 39406000/ 44121100
Mumbai: 022- 39406000/ 44121100
Kolkata: 033- 39406000
Chennai:- 044- 39406000/ 44121100
The audio and transcript of this conference call will made available at the Investor section of the website www.nucleussoftware.com